Monday, January 16, 2012

Football Playoffs

I’m not surprised The Giants beat The Packers. The Packers are Cheese and their secondary has more holes in it then swiss cheese. Shut down the Packers offense and the defense can’t stop anybody. Plus the fact that they were dropping balls left and right.
The Giants are a good team this year, they’re also a bad team. You don’t know what team is going to show up. Sunday,the good team showed up.
The 49ers, Saints game was some game.  I knew the Saints were going to score that last touchdown. Even though they had under two minutes left and had to go ninety yards, you could feel it. Brees was picking them apart the whole game. He knew what he had to do and he did it.
I thought the game was over. No way did I think the 49ers were going to score. I had the TV on but wasn’t watching it cause I thought it was over. When I heard what was going on, I looked at the TV and was shocked.

No comments:

The Dinosaurs