Monday, December 12, 2016

Verizon Phone Bill

I got my phone bill today. My phone calls came out to under four dollars and my entire bill was for sixty five dollars.
Only extra I have is an unlisted number and I pay for phone line maintenance. I don’t understand whey I have to pay for phone line maintenance. If I’m paying to use the phone, they should make sure I’m hooked up to it. If there’s something wrong with the line, they should fix it so I can use the service I’m paying for.
I’ve been meaning to dump my home phone for some time. But there’s something in the back of my head saying if something goes wrong with my cell phone, I’m screwed. Even though, on the cell, I pay only twenty dollars a month for unlimited calls and 500 text.
Once I get over this blockage in my head, I’m dumping the home phone.

No comments:

The Dinosaurs