Monday, December 5, 2016

I Think I Was Abducted By Aliens

I   think I was abducted by aliens the other day. You know how people that are abducted say they’re missing time. Well, they must have gotten what they wanted out of me really fast or they got me up to the ship and said, “this won’t do, send him back.”
I was doing laundry the other day. I’m in my apartment and had to be at the laundry room at 4:15 to take the clothes out. I leave my apartment at 4:14. Takes a minute to walk to the laundry room. Get there at 4:15, take the clothes out of the washing machine and put it in the dryer. The dryer is right next to the washer. Put in my card to pay. The whole thing took about two minutes to do.
So now it’s 4:18 the latest. They dryer takes 45 minutes to do. I’m walking out of the laundry room and look at the clock on the wall to see what time I had to be back. The clock said 4:30. I stood there puzzled. I couldn’t believe it was 4:30. It should have been 4:17 or 4:18. I take my phone out of my pocket cause I thought maybe the clock on the wall was wrong. My phone said 4:30. I lost 13 minutes.
I know sometimes I can zone out. But I  know I didn’t zone out for13 minutes staring at the dryer. And I know what time I left my apartment cause I wanted to be there right when the washer stopped.
If I’m lying in bed one night and I see the greys standing above me, I’ll know something is up.

No comments:

The Dinosaurs