Thursday, December 29, 2016

Heavy Metal Meets The Grateful Dead

I just came back from Best Buy. My computer is giving me problems and I don’t think it’s gonna last long so I went to checkout some new ones.
While I was there I was looking at the basket they have of discount CD’s.  As I’m looking I hear some lady say, “Pretty soon they’ll be no CD’s left.” I walked over there, looking at what CD’s they have left and she starts talking to me about the lack of CD’s in the store. I tell her, I have to buy most of my CD’s online. She said she don’t like to do that but she might have to. I asked her what CD she was looking for and she said the new Bon Jovi. Then she said it’s not really her type of music. I asked here what her type of music was and she said Heavy Metal. She looked like she was in her 60’s, and she mentioned that her grandkids  new more about computers then her. She asked me what music I listened to and I said The Grateful Dead. Then we both kind of stared at each other kind of strangely. Then we both went our own ways.

No comments:

The Dinosaurs