Friday, October 22, 2010

Clark Kent

http://flyingcolorscomics.com/blog/uploaded_images/mailedD1-719007.jpg I always thought it was real funny that nobody knew that Clark Kent was Superman. Just because Clark wore glasses, nobody could tell he was Superman. If he was in his office sitting at his desk with his glasses off and somebody walked in, he would put on his glasses really fast. My friend at work broke his glasses the other day so he came in without them. I still knew it was him. I wasn’t like, “who is this guy?”

Two things happened to me that made me wonder if this glasses thing could work for Superman. I’m at work the other day in the break room, I have my iPOD on and I took off my glasses cause I was reading a magazine. My friend walked into the break room and walked right by me without looking at me. Then he came back and was looking at me funny. He said, “I didn’t know it was you without your glasses.” Another time I’m in the break room, it was lunch time. I had my glasses off, somebody sat down by me and said “I didn’t look the same without the glasses on.”

Still, if I saw Clark Kent with his glasses on, first thing I would say is, “It’s Superman.”

No comments:

The Dinosaurs