I caught the end of the Giant-Padres game last night. Giants bring in a reliever that has a beard that looks like it’s painted on. When I saw the guy first thing I said is, “that’s some thick beard.” Then they showed signs in the crowd that said “Fear The Beard.” I didn’t catch his name but they showed his stats. He had 60 something saves. They said it was one short of the record. I knew the Padres were in trouble when he came in.

Let the Playoffs begin! I’m on vacation the week of Oct.25th, the week of The Series. Working at night I haven’t seen a weekday Series in 7 years. So I figured, what the hell. Seems like a good week to take off. If I’m lucky, The Yankees will be in the Series.

My fantasy baseball team lost in the finals. I can’t complain, I finished 2nd and got beat by the 1st place team.

This is my second year of playing Fantasy Baseball, and I love it. It keeps me in touch with all the players around the league and I get to play manager and GM.