Saturday, April 1, 2017

The Deadly Mold ( and naked girls)

I was checking out the net the other day. I don’t know how this happened but I ended up one one of those sites that had naked girls on them. She was standing in a bathtub and was really hot looking. This girl was a 10. So I’m checking her out and noticed mold around the tub. This really grosses me out and I’m not talking about a little mold. I’m talking they haven’t cleaned the chalking in years. Now I can’t look at the girl. I enlarge the picture and checking out the mold.
Then later in the day. I see this picture of comic books this guy got at a flea market. They’re in a bag in his closet. The bag of books is suppose to be the main thing. I notice all the dirt in the closet door tracks. Firs thing that comes to mind is, “how can people live like this. It’s a pigpen.” Never would I let my place get like that.

No comments:

The Dinosaurs