If you ever checked out this blog, you seen some of the computer paintings I do. I enjoy wrecking album covers. Though my “Oh Mercy” came out really good.

I also dabble in oil. While I’m no Rembrandt, I do think my work is better then John Lennon’s doodles. Because I’m not an ex-Beatle, nobody cares about my work.

There had to be some place I could donate my work so it’ll be on display and people could see it. I’m not talking about the internet, I want a real museum. I thought I found one. It’s “The Museum of Bad Art.” So I sent them an Email with some of my paintings in them. I told them they could have any one they want. I figured any museum is better then no museum. They sent me an Email back saying that my paintings were to bad for The Museum of Bad Art.

Not that I’m offended or anything like that. In fact I’m kind of proud that it’ s too bad for it. What I got to do now is find “The Museum For Really Bad Art.”