I went to my local CD Show today. They have it about every two or three months in the American Legion. Even though I knew how to get there I used my GPS that I bought last month. If I followed it, I would have ended up in another town. If I had more time I would have followed it just to see where it would have taken me. It might have taken me to the place via New York City.
The CD Show is in one room and it’s pretty well packed. They get a good crowd there. If you go early in the morning, there’s no room to walk. I try to go a couple of hours after it opens.
You get these people that have to look at every single CD. They don’t move. They pick up the CD’s read the back, the front, they put them down. I hate getting stuck by those people. I don’t understand why they do this. You can’t like every artist. If you don’t like them, move on. Anyway, I found this table that had Jazz CD’s. There was no price on them. I was going to ask the guy how much they were but he was talking to this lady. Not about music but about revolution. I didn’t want to interrupt them  cause if they did seize power they might have thrown me in jail for derailing the revolution. The guy  that own the table looked like he was in his 60′s with long grey hair. The lady looked like she was in her 40′s and looking for a cause. I didn’t know if they wanted to take over the government or the room. I felt out like yelling out “I like Fidel and I like his beard.” Instead I said, “I don’t want to interrupt the revolution, but how much are these CD’s? They guy said five apeice. So I picked up Art Farmer  “The Perception” and Charlie Haden Quartet West “In Angel City.”
 
 I got on the Art Farmer now. It’ nice and mellow. In the winter time when it gets dark early, I like to listen to Jazz and relax. Summer is Rock music and winter is Jazz and Classical. This way I get to listen to a lot of different music.