Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hey Tony


I got a little problem at work. I work at night and every once in awhile,maybe once or twice a week for two hours a night I run into this guy.When I first met him, he called me Tony. I didn't say nothing I just said Hi, and kept on walking. I didn't think it was a big deal cause I don't see him much. He says, Tony, I say Hi, and we keep on walking.This been going on for over a year now.Now the problem is, I'm seeing this guy more and more and he's starting to talk to me. Every time he talks to me he calls me Tony. The other day, I'm working and he comes over to me shaking his head saying, "Tony, Tony, Tony." I don't want to tell him my name isn't Tony cause he's been calling me Tony for so long and I didn't correct him, I feel he has a right to call me Tony.

No comments:

The Dinosaurs