Monday, February 9, 2009

Earmarks


Approval rating for the Stimulus package is down to 35%. Is it any wonder why it fell so low. Once the American people found out about all the junk that's in there, they got turned off to it.

Obama said there was going to be a change in Washington. According to this bill it's "meet the new boss, same as the old boss." You could also say, "the more things change, the more they remain the same."

With all the TV coverage going on about this, I'm surprised nobody did the obvious. Find out who put all this junk in here, interview them and ask them how it will jump start the economy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about applying for food stamps. Why not? The people who come into my store and use the food stamp card look about as well off as me.

I guy comes into my store the other day with no shirt on. He has at least 30 tattoos all over his self. How much are tattoos? $50? $100? He whips out his food stamp card. He can afford tattoos but he can't afford food.

The Dinosaurs