I was in a Record Store for about 45 minutes looking for something to
buy. I couldn't find anything. I felt funny walking out with nothing
since I spent all that time there. I was going to buy something no
matter what it was. I found this in the cutout bin and it turned out
pretty good.
“No filters. No layers. No apologies.” "Art is real, everything else is fake." "Imperfection needs no improvement."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Avachives No.51: Dave Brubekck - Time Out
“Drafted while the eraser contemplated retirement.” Ralph Rumpelton Beethoven has been Rumpeltized RR-2026 #229 Medium: MS Paint on digital...
-
What the critics are saying: >> Ava: The Enigmatic Guardian of the Archives on Shot of Love From the deep vaults of Rumpelton’s dig...
-
>>🌀 Rumpelton Invades: Blonde on Blonde Edition In this sly installment of the Rumpelton Invades Google series, Ralph’s MS Paint r...
No comments:
Post a Comment