Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Beach Boys

I went to the local Record Show this morning. I normally go later in the
afternoon cause it's really crowded in the morning but I got things to do later.
I'm walking up and down the aisles and find this table with some albums, and
ticket stubs on it. Behind the table are posters. One of the posters is a Beach
Boys "Sunflower" poster The guy behind the table is talking with someone telling
him that the posters go for hundreds of dollars. So the guy behind the table
finally gets done talking with the customer and I say to him, "I heard you say
those poster go for hundreds of dollars. Just wondering how much that Beach Boy
poster is." He goes, "It's not in the best shape, you can have it for 5
dollars." I had my money out in a half of second.
It's not in the best shape, it's really big and it's mounted on cardboard. I
don't know what I'm gonna do with it, but I'm glad I got it.

No comments:

The Dinosaurs