Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sing Song

I know somebody who has two ears but never listens. He loves to talk. You ask him, “How’s it going” and you get a fifteen minute answer. When all you really wanted was an “OK.”
He’ll talk and talk and talk. When you try to get a word in, he’ll ignore it and keep on talking like you said nothing.
Whats really amazing about him, is that he “sing songs.” Once he get rolling, he gets in a rhythm. He’ll say stuff like:
“I had to do a lot of stuff today.
I went shopping and picked up some food.
Then my car broke doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooown.
Had to call the call a taxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
Paid a lot of  moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.
Got my car towed awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
I get it back in a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.”
I feel like I’m talking to Bob Dylan! After awhile I don’t even know what he’s saying. All I want to do is take out my guitar and accompany him.

No comments:

The Dinosaurs