Friday, December 23, 2011

Triple Steak Stack

I went to Taco Bell the other day for dinner. They have the Triple Steak Stack which is excellent. It’s steak chopped up with melted cheese, on a soft flat bread. Put some hot sauce on it and your ready to go.
I drive up to the window and notice they changed the menu. I didn’t see the steak stack on there. So I asked if they had it. They said they don’t sell it anymore. I was in a panic. I drove all the way there to get one and they don’t sell it anymore. I had to get something else which wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t the steak stack. Then when I went up to pay, I heard the girl on the mic say, “we don’t sell that anymore.” Everybody is asking for it.
I wouldn’t be surprised if there was an Occupy Taco Bell movement going on soon. The only way it’ll end is if they bring back the Triple Steak Stack.

No comments:

The Dinosaurs