Sunday, June 12, 2011

Three Jabroni’s and two other guys

 The Miami Heat, three super stars and two who cares, lost to a real team. Three guys who can’t figure out how to play together lost to a team that had team work.
 No way Miami should have lost. The got the better team. They got the bigger ego’s. They were making fun of a sick guy who burned their ass in game five.
  Ever see when they show a team picture of The Heat, they only show three guys. Me and my brother could have been the other two and nobody would have noticed.
 I bet they’re laughing in Cleveland. James didn’t want to play with The Cav, they weren’t going to win. I’ll go to Miami and not win there.
 I could imagine what went on in the locker room of The Heat after the game. The finger pointing, making excuses and the crying.
 There’s that old saying, “There’s no I in team.” Maybe they should have hung that in The Heat locker.

No comments:

The Dinosaurs