The President : “Come on Joe, warm me up.”
Joe Biden: “What do you mean Mr. President.”
The Prez: “Opening day is soon and I want to look good when I throw out the first pitch. Last year when I did it, I didn’t look to good and the press was all over me. This year I want to be ready.
Joe: ” You think that’s a good idea.”
The Prez: “Sure it is.  This year, I’m not going to put on the White Sox hat. Didn’t go over too good with The Nationals.”
Joe: “Maybe you should think twice about this.”
The Prez: “What are you talking about Joe.”
Joe: Well Mr. President, things are different.
The Prez: “Like.”
Joe: “People still can’t find jobs, they’re not wild about Obamacare, gas is almost four dollars a gallon,and have you gone food shopping lately. On top of that, you went to the UN and not Congress to get the OK to bomb Libya.”
The Prez: “You know Joe, there is that big flat screen in the White House. We could get a couple of beers and watch the game there.”
Joe: “Good idea Mr. President.”