I went down to apply for the Star program today. I had to go to Town Hall for this. I walk into the building and stop at the first office I see which was right by the door. I asked them were I had to go for the Star program, nobody answered me. Nobody even looked up. So I yelled, “anybody know where to go for the Star program.” Finally somebody looks up at me all pissed and told me to go to the info office on the second floor.

I didn’t want to say anything to them so I went upstairs looking for the info office. Now I’m thinking, wouldn’t it make a lot of sense to have the info office right by the front door when people come in so they’re not wandering around the building. Who’s gonna know the info office is on the second floor? I got lost looking for it. Then when I got to the info office, they told me I had to go to another building. All was not lost cause when I got to where I had to go, the people were really nice and helped me out.