Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's So Hard

First let me say Mike Douglas was a cool kind of guy. He would have all these Rock musicians on his show and treat them with respect. He had Frank Zappa on the show and was asking him stuff like "What type of Classical Music do you listen to."

I remember Miles Davis on his show. This was back in the early 1970's, I come home from High School, turn on the Mike Douglas Show and there's the strangest music I ever heard play. It was really awful. It was so bad I had to watch the whole thing cause it was fasternating.

Mike Douglas had John and Yoko as Guest Host for a week. One day they had Chuck Berry and John Lennon do a Berry song together. This video is a song off the "Imagine" album. He has the New York band, "Elephants Memory" backing him. Deep down, Lennon was always a Rocker.

No comments:

The Dinosaurs