Thursday, December 31, 2009

T.A.M. I. Show



Finally The T.A.M.I Show is going to be released on DVD. This video is from parts of The T.A.M.I. Show and other shows. My father took me to the movies when this came out. James Brown scared me. I was a little kid and didn't know this was part of the act. I thought there was something wrong with him. He was having a nervous breakdown right on the stage.
This was one of those moments that stayed with me till this day. I'm just glad Brown was alright and it wasn't real.

2 comments:

Herb said...

I never could understand all the screaming at his shows. He wasn't even remotely good looking. imo

Zapple100 said...

Another scene in the movie is at the very beginning of the movie, James Brown is on the tour bus taking rollers out of his hair. I never knew guys wore rollers in their hair. Seemed kind of strange to a little kid.

The Dinosaurs