Thursday, November 5, 2009

Stamps

I went to the Post Office today to mail a package. I had to be stuck in back of some lady who was buying stamps. How hard can buying stamps be? Does it have to take twenty minutes to pick out what design on the stamps that you want. All stamps do is give the post office the ok to send the package. Does anybody look at what kind of stamps are on the envelope when you get it. Are you gonna turn away a package because it has a Bert and Ernie stamp on it.
So, twenty minutes later, with the clerk getting pissed, the people on line getting pissed, the lady finally decides on polar bear stamps. Twenty minutes to pick Fu*kin polar bear stamps.

2 comments:

Herb said...

Did they have any black bear stamps? ;-)

Zapple100 said...

I'd hate to be in line in back of your (lol).
I bought stamps the other day. The clerk asked me what kind I wanted. I say what ever you got. She said, "thats what I like to hear."

The Dinosaurs