Wednesday, May 13, 2009

God Willing

Ever talk to people in their 60's and 70's and say to them, "I'll see you tomorrow." They reply, "God Willing." It got to the point where I ask these people if they expect to die tonight. Hey, you never know they say.
Well I do know. These people are going to live to be 180 years old. I know somebody who is in his 80's but looks like he's in his 50's. Not a wrinkle on him, all his hair and thin. He walks everyday. Every time I see this guy he tells me he don't have long to live. I'm sick of hearing it. He wants me to tell him what great shape he's in, but I don't anymore. I got a couple of things that I want to tell him, but because I don't want to hurt his feelings, I won't.

2 comments:

Herb said...

It is part of the oxymoron "He has a plan for you." vs. "He gave you free choice." Personally, I think he could care less how long you live.

Zapple100 said...

I think God put here and said, "your on your own."
If I change my mind, I'll let you know, God willing.

The Dinosaurs