Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Weeding album


This is my first album review for this blog, I want to start it off right. So I was listening to The Wedding album which I call the Weeding album cause it's like a bad weed. Lennon put out some great music with the Beatles then he puts this weed with Yoko. The only reason this album sold (somebody must have bought it) is cause Lennon was a Beatle.

The first song is called "John And Yoko." It's John calling Yoko and Yoko calling John. I once read that that they recorded it in bed. How big was was this bed that they couldn't find each other and had to keep on calling.

Next up is "Amsterdam." The song starts out with Yoko screaching for peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeace. Then it goes into an interview saying that they want peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeace. I want peeeeeeeeeeeeeeace from this song.

Believe it or not ,"Who Has Seen The Wind" isn't a bad song. Yoko is singing, not yelling and it has some nice acoustic and Japeneese sounding music behind it.

Next is "Listen, The Snow Is Falling." Now this isn't the greatest song but for Yoko it isn't bad.

Last song is "Don't Worry, Kyoko." If I was Kyoko, I'd be worried. Imagine if Yoko finds you and sings to you every night.

Notice I didn't mention Lennon much. Basically besides calling for Yoko, he just strums acoustic guitar.



No comments:

The Dinosaurs