Sunday, August 23, 2026

“Critical Reception of the Rumpeltonian School” (1)

 

“Critical Reception of the Rumpeltonian School” (1)


"Oh, I've seen your work around! You're a constant delight, OP. (Grateful Dead have been Rumpeltized)"

"That's fantastic. You don't see many Cale fans around these days. (JJ Cale has been Rumpeltized)"

"Fantastic! Nice work buddy! (JJ Cale has been Rumpeltized)"

"I would unironically love this on a shirt (Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus)"

"Their best era was with Keith on piano and Ringo on drums. (Grateful Dead have been Rumpeltized)"

"mouth isn’t big enough but other than that 10/10 (Donald Fagen has been Rumpeltized)"

"Are you familiar with this story?

In order to avoid chicks and groupies, the quartet all used to check into hotel rooms with fake names. One night in Omaha, where the woman are all easy whores, each and every single band member, unbeknownst to each other, all checked in as "Ralph Rupmelton."

One of the many hilarious jazz stories. (Dave Brubeck bulk upload)"

"RIP Sam Kinison (Joe Walsh has been Rumpeltized)"

"This is so peak. It’s like he’s from those old breaking bad comics

(Donald Fagen has been Rumpeltized)"

"For MS paint these are amazing. I love the art style (Beach Boys bulk upload)"

"He's got that incredible Paint jawline... this must be another Ringo Starr masterpiece (Ronnie Wood Slide on This)"

"I think that is Helen Keller, not Donna. (Grateful Dead portraits)"

"Mike looks like a guy who steals catalytic converters. (Beach Boys upload)"

"Well...it's something (Edward Hopper – Nighthawks)"

"I like it - Ringo’s got some caveman vibes going on (Beatles Upload)"

“I don’t know who tf Ralph Rumpelton is.” ( Brian Swartz Three)"

"think thats not actually zrank fappa, rather a photography of him (Zappa in the studio)"

"I wait all night for posts like these (Donald Fagen The Nightfly)"


No comments:

Post a Comment

“Critical Reception of the Rumpeltonian School” (1)

  “Critical Reception of the Rumpeltonian School” (1) "Oh, I've seen your work around! You're a constant delight, OP. (G...