Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Beatles Are The Best Band In The World

That’s what my friend said to me. I was over his house helping do something on his computer when I noticed a Beatle picture on the wall. I pointed to the picture and said, “nice picture.” He said to me in a voice like he wanted to fight, “The Beatles are the best band in the world.” I just looked at him, didn’t say anything.
How can you argue with people like this. Music is a matter of taste. You can’t go by how many albums the artist sold. If you did, then The Beatles aren’t the best band in the world.
It’s the same way with people who only like one type of music. They box themselves into a corner. I won’t listen to this cause it’s not Classic Rock. These people are very opened minded. They miss all the other stuff that is out there.

No comments:

The Dinosaurs