Friday, February 9, 2018

Looking Into The Future

Had the weirdest thing happen to me yesterday. I had a case of Deja Vu. It would have been great if I was listening to CSN&Y’s “DejaVu” when it happened.
First I got to say my living room has three attached windows. Big one in the middle and two smaller on the sides. I’m in the kitchen and I’m making a pot of coffee. I’m  putting the water in the pot and look out the living room window and see a man walk across from left to right. As he walking he’s looking at his smart phone. I turn the water off and look out the window, like three seconds later and see the same guy walking across from left to right.
It was only three seconds. It’s a three cup coffee pot, it don’t take long to fill it. How could it be the same guy. He didn’t have time to walk across, turn around then walk back in that short period of time. And he did the same thing both times. Looking at his smart phone. It was like watching something on tape, rewinding it and playing it again. It was the exact same thing.

No comments:

The Dinosaurs