Sunday, July 20, 2014

Vintage Stereo Equipment

I just joined a Vintage Stereo Equipment group on Facebook and I went searching online to see if I could find my first real setup. Found them all except the turntable, and that’s because I don’t remember what kind I had.
Pioneer 424 receiver. A big 12 watts per channel. This baby really pumped out the power.
Acosti Phase Monitor Speakers Phase 1. For the money, these speakers were excellent. They were made by a small company in Vermont. I bought all this stuff from Crazy Eddie. I just found out that they were the main distributors of these speakers. 6 inch woofer and 1 inch dome tweeter. I think they might have been one of the first to have the dome tweeter.
Akai CS-702D tape deck. To tape with Dolby or without? That is the question.

No comments:

The Dinosaurs